An open journal-- some of it written for you, but most of it is for me.
What is it?
- beefed up view layer
- one way data binding -> if state changes the view changes
- creates a virtual DOM
- doesn’t provide any data management systems like backbone, Alt.js, Redux
- no ajax, use JQuery
- no routing capabilities
- does not work well with JQuery DOM manipulation
- can re-render a lot because of the virtual DOM manipulation
- Gulp - task runner like rake
- Webpack - processes through Babel interpreter and make it useable code
- class becomes className since it is a reserved word