An open journal-- some of it written for you, but most of it is for me.
I just spent more than an hour debugging an issue when trying to run
The error I kept receiving was:
## Generating Site with Jekyll
Configuration from /Users/Ajonas/octopress/_config.yml
Building site: source -> public
/Users/Ajonas/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p320/gems/rubypython-0.5.3/lib/rubypython/rubypyproxy.rb:198:in `method_missing': ClassNotFound: no lexer for alias 'Query' found (RubyPython::PythonError)
from /Users/Ajonas/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p320/gems/pygments.rb-0.2.13/lib/pygments/ffi.rb:135:in `lexer_for'
from /Users/Ajonas/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p320/gems/pygments.rb-0.2.13/lib/pygments/ffi.rb:91:in `highlight'
from /Users/Ajonas/octopress/plugins/pygments_code.rb:24:in `pygments'
from /Users/Ajonas/octopress/plugins/pygments_code.rb:14:in `highlight'
It goes on much longer from there. Anyways, I googled it and found this which sent me on a wild goose chase to change out the path in the rubypython gem file.
After trying to fix this, I decided to generate some other posts. What I discovered was other posts could be generated and pushed which meant it wasn’t the gem at all…
In the end, I hadn’t named the language of the code snippet so the post couldn’t be generated.