Adding a comma for big numbers
<%= number_with_delimiter(repo.watchers, :delimiter => ',')
- kickstarter- encouraging click through rather than interaction.
- digg, stackoverflow, and reddit are closer to the functionality we want.
- don’t reinvent the wheel -> move forward.
Psuedo code: collect the info from the user (modal)
this is sent to verification layer
make sure the issue is closed
- make sure that an issue has a bounty
- make sure the issue was solved by the bounty claimer
if true- send verification to both bounty claimer and bounty author
- write the user id for all bounties the claimer solved
- change the badge/trigger payment on the profile pages of the bounty issuer
- tell gitbo admin that this was solved.
if false tell them why
A modal mess
- We were trying to pass in multiple parameters in the url. But why do that?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
- Just submit to a static url and pass in the info via params.