- ⌥⌘I (Command - Option - I) keys to open Developer Tools
- ⌥⌘J (Command - Option - J) to open Developer Tools and bring focus to the Console.
- ⇧⌘C (Command - Shift - C) to toggle Inspect Element mode.
- shift ⌘ T -> open the last tab closed in chrome and FF
- Good list here
- ⌘T or ⌘R will allow you to jump to files really quickly
- option, ⌘, . -> will close an html tag
- ⌘P to create a new partial, ⇧⌘P to create and open a new partial ~> need to install this package
- ⌘U if I get to overzealous with the ⌘D selections
- ⌘, cntrl, G -> select everything of its kind on the page
- ⌘K clears the screen
- cmd, shift, -> or <- to move between windows in the terminal
- pwd #=> will output the full path
- ~ #=> home directory
- ps aux | grep ruby -> show all ruby processes
Sublime Text 2
- ⌘shift P allows you to install nearly any package on sublime text 2
- ⌘shift c color picker
- cntrl + shift + . to scroll through .erb see here
- ⌘shift d - duplicate the line and paste in the line below
- option + cntrl + -> or <- to jump by word
- git clean -f => Removing untracked files from your git working copy
- ⌘shift 3 - screen shot
Will only show the routes that match this resource.
And of course shortcut foo is awesome too!